Apache Felix web console is very handy when dealing with IGB bundles.
In IGB Jetty server runs in the port: 7080. We can use this server and create an Apache Felix Web Console.
Uses of Apache Felix web console in IGB:
1. We can see all the bundles in IGB that are loaded in runtime.
2. We can install and start new bundles in runtime.
3. We can stop and uninstall old bundles in runtime.
4. We don't have to use GOGO shell for doing this, because Apache Felix web-console is very user-friendly.
5. We can search the bundles using filters.
6. We can update the bundles and refresh the packages.
I find this web console very useful and wanted to do POC on this. I think this might be very useful when working with bundles and when developing new apps.
1. Install IGB
2. Open Apache Felix Web Console Link. link: http://localhost:7080/system/console/bundles
(Note: 7080 is Jetty server port)